Strona korzysta z plików "cookies" w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

x

Załóż konto za darmo!

liczba słów w słowniku:

60 679

dodaj polski znak | pools letter toevoegen

nie wiesz jak napisać słówka NL? Skorzystaj z podpowiadacza!

JĘZYK HOLENDERSKI
Temat:

I be the first Air Jordan 11 72-10 to say

Strona 1 z 1: 1
2015-07-11 22:04:21
jjssaa
:: Użytkownik #1
użytkownik

Data rejestracji:
2015-07-05

Re: I be the first Air Jordan 11 72-10 to say

Oat Revolution Review
I be the first Air Jordan 11 72-10 to say I do read reviews and many times have purchased a product because of great reviews. I always looking for better choices and think some of the new products should be tried at least once.
This one is Oat Revolution and its instant oatmeal in a saving pantry pack according to the package box. I admit I can put many of these boxes on Air Jordan the shelf. I have now eaten 2 packages and if you like sweet oatmeal, then you may like it. The calories 160 a package and I wasn full after one, so 320 calorie breakfast. This flavor is maple and brown sugar and I would suggest avoiding this one, if you are trying to eat better. Sugar is the second ingredient on the box and salt is the 5th.
Personally, I don think its better for you and its just one reason to read the ingredient panel. I decided to try it is you use the package envelope to add water and I looking for easy quick breakfasts that don require me to carry my measuring cups around.
I believe in eating oats and am trying to find healthy breakfast foods that don cause the breakfast food bill to be high. My work schedule means it must be fast and easy to make. There is no time to start cooking Air Jordan 11 72 10 For Sale a meal on the stove, as I don like to finish work and then start washing dishes to get the kitchen clean.
The http://www.airjordanmvp.com side of the package says better health I disagree the sugar and salt aren better for anyone, better convenience I agree its right, better planet less packaging is always better and the box is recyclable and says better choice and I disagreeing see first comment sugar and salt. I plan to check for other flavors next time I shop to see if I can find one that doesn add salt and sugar.
Strona 1 z 1: 1

Zaloguj się aby aktywnie uczestniczyć w forum flyingdutch.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestrujsię!