Strona korzysta z plików "cookies" w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

x

Załóż konto za darmo!

liczba słów w słowniku:

60 679

dodaj polski znak | pools letter toevoegen

nie wiesz jak napisać słówka NL? Skorzystaj z podpowiadacza!

JĘZYK HOLENDERSKI
Temat:

NBA 2K21 Gives a Special Tribute to Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant

Strona 1 z 1: 1
2021-03-15 07:24:28
sunxuemei
:: Użytkownik #1
użytkownik

Data rejestracji:
2021-03-15

Re: NBA 2K21 Gives a Special Tribute to Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant

2K21 introduced a'Legends Edition' to honor the late Kobe Bryant. They've given him several tributes from the match, such as a Damian Lillard song about him. However, the ultimate tribute has to be 2K designing a court in honor of the Mamba. Screenshots such as this have been accessible only after 2K allowed pick streamers to play with the game before the initiation of the newest consoles. Channels in the 2K community like Agent 00 have had long escapes just showing the match on the new consoles, which has generated significant hype.

NBA 2K21 on next-gen is currently a candidate for Game of the Year in my book, but it seems a significant update is about the way that is intended to boost the stellar visuals. Among the biggest problems they'd was gaining access to the players since 2K was not allowed inside the Bubble doing the NBA restart. Nevertheless, Boenisch states in the movie below, the 2K team has already scanned more than 40 players who should be added into the game in an update scheduled to arrive shortly. I tried to have a listing of those players, but that wasn't available currently. However, I had been told that 2K is needing to become extremely creative in efforts to add as many scans as possible--even travel using their camera rig to participant's cities and houses to complete the process.

In previous years, we wouldn't have noticed so much transparency in communicating from the developers and executive producer. This really is a refreshing change and quite honestly, this willingness with the neighborhood might have something to do with the overall quality of this next-gen product that's a masterclass introduction to the consoles. We'll be on the watch for the upcoming upgrades and will be offering details as soon as possible.

Just two weeks following the 2020 NBA Draft, 2K Sports released the comprehensive rookie ratings for each prospect in NBA 2K21 ahead of this 2020-21 season. The favorite video was released globally on Sept. 4 and features cover athletes Kobe Bryant, Damian Lillard, and Zion Williamson across the many platforms. Evaluating the incoming rookie class this season was a small challenge since prospects didn't play in the NCAA tournament and others had atypical paths to the NBA, including LaMelo Ball and R.J. Hampton. Based on those constraints, the very first batch of ratings could change when the season starts.

More information in https://www.nba2king.com/
Strona 1 z 1: 1

Zaloguj się aby aktywnie uczestniczyć w forum flyingdutch.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestrujsię!