Strona korzysta z plików "cookies" w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

x

Załóż konto za darmo!

liczba słów w słowniku:

60 679

dodaj polski znak | pools letter toevoegen

nie wiesz jak napisać słówka NL? Skorzystaj z podpowiadacza!

SPRAWY ORGANIZACYJNE
Temat:

2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport is a real trooper

Strona 1 z 1: 1
2015-11-08 04:24:51
nulisafalis
:: Użytkownik #1
użytkownik

Data rejestracji:
2015-10-23

Re: 2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport is a real trooper

2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport is a real trooper
I've got an interesting little tale to share about the 2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport. When Hurricane Sandy slammed into the East Coast a few weeks ago, her catastrophic aftermath was pretty evident every which way I turnedcountless downed trees, floods galore, debris on top of debris. The familyfriendly crossover took to the wartornlike streets like a trooper as she plowed through the storm's refuse. Jordan 8 Aqua For Sale Maneuverability with grace is what I'd like to call it, even as we climbed over hills of debris.
The RX 350 F Sport safely transported us to the homes of loved ones to check on them, helped to deliver donated essentials to those whose lives were uprooted by the storm's devastation, plowed through flood waters and through it ALL, kept us from fretting over fuel consumption when the unexpected gas crisis hit!
I just wanted to give the 2013 RX 350 F Sport its props for coming through with flying colors as a kind of emergency vehicle that we came to heavily rely on Air Jordan 8 Aqua during a time, when many other automobiles remained parked in their driveway due to the unsafe road conditions.
The 2013 RX 350 F Sport is newly refreshed which translates into it being even more stylish. When I first laid eyes on the crossover I immediately noticed the Lexus autographed spindle grill with mesh inserts that gives it an aggressive appeal and standout rear end. Then there are those flowing fenders that drift into the doors and around the tail which gives the vehicle bulk but in a sexy way.
Once inside, a light bulb will go off as to why the RX remains one of the bestselling luxury crossovers when you survey all that the vehicle has to offer. The fiveseater gives off an air of class and distinction, everything seems either curved or rounded out in one way or another, there are no real sharp odious angles/lines, designwise. Once you settle in either the front 10way perforated leather trimmed power seating or the reclining /sliding ones in the rear, your body will let you know you've settled into a definite comfort zone. Real honesttogoodness wood trim touches, exceptional fit and finish all around, the RX 350 F Sport's interior is just plain pleasing to the eye. A perforated leatherwrapped steering wheel that feels good when maneuvering and aluminum pedals adds sporty appeal to the crossover.
Technologically speaking, the RX 350 F Sport has the Remote Touch System which was fun to twiddle with. The system has a mouselike controller on the center console that operates various vehicle functionalities like navigation, the radio or climate control. If you've used a computer mouse before, then the Remote Touch System will be a breeze for you. The dash's dodads are conveniently located and are good fingerfits. The gauges are bright and easy on the eye.
Bytheby, the navigation system which includes casualspeech voice recognition capability for handsfree operation of audio, climate, and Bluetooth was a natch to program. Jordans For Sale
The interior is an overall great fit for talls (6'6" my hubby) and pudgies; head and leg room, front and rear space is comfy. My only complaint is that an optional kid or adultfriendly third row would be just the ticket for larger broods but oh well.
Cargo room behind the http://www.itisairjordan.com/ rear seats is 40 cubic feet which is pretty accommodating for most upscale pack rats.
New features for 2013 include HD radio with iTunes tagging and 12speaker premium audio system (blew me away, so sonorous!) (a 15speaker Mark Levinson Surround Sound system is available for those who are even truer music aficionados than I), navigation with voice command (which actually works and does not frustratehallelujah!), Lexus Enform screen multimedia display, Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and eDestination, App Suite, SiriusXM, NavTraffic, NavWeather, Stocks, Sports, fuel prices, and intuitive parking assist.
Does the 2013 RX350 F Sport add the 'F' in Fun factor when it comes to driving it?
The RX 350 F Sport's ride quality gets straight A's from me. The suspension is firm yet compliant which offers a more engaging driving experience. You feel connected to the road in a good way with the RX 350 F Sport. Steering is light, really effortless and responsive. The crossover has a hushed 3.5 liter, V6, 270 horsepower engine and an 8speed transmission with paddleshifters, the F Sport is only too happy to oblige you on the road. Acceleration is impressive, swift. The F Sport is an agile and comfortable transporter, not a racer but it can haul butt when it needs to and don't get it twisted.
The brakes on the RX 350 F Sport surely showed me what they're made of when while driving down our main street post hurricane Sandy, a set of live wires fell and dangled right as we were approaching the area. The sizzle and pop of those wires could be heard by someone who was hard of hearing and if we would not have been able to stop on a dime and make a quick Uturn out of Dodge, we would have been KFC fried to a faretheewell! So suffice it to say, that the RX 350 F Sport's brakes are phenomenal!
Safetywise, the crossover has the Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM is standard on the F Sport) in which the system anticipates the loss of vehicle control and intervenes and selectively brakes individual wheels to correct the path of the car, collectively incorporating all of its dynamic handling systemsAntiLock Brakes, Brake Assist, Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control with the electronic throttle control systems. Regarding the government crash testing outcomes, the RX 350 received four out of five stars for frontalimpact protection and five for sideimpact protection. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awarded the RX 350 the highest possible rating of "Good" in the frontaloffset, side and roof strength tests.
Fuelwise, the RX350 F Sport doesn't disappoint, EPAestimated fuel use is slightly improved to 18/26 mpg City/Highway vs.18/24 mpg with the standard 6speed automatic.
All in all, the 2013 Lexus RX350 F Sport is an overall pleaserclassy, sassy, safe and userfriendly. It's a great fit for smaller families, couples or even singles. It is quiet, comfy and offers the right amount of getupandgo, and with a rep that has remained solid, the RX350 is a crossover that should not be overlooked.
Hey, why not hit me on Facebook and please do 'LIKE' my page!AXS EntertainmentAXS EntertainmentMusicMoviesTVArts ExhibitsPerforming ArtsNFLNHLMLBNBAFight SportsSoccerRecreational SportsReality TVMusic FestivalsLifeLifeHome LivingPetsStyle FashionFamily ParentingHealth FitnessEducationReligion SpiritualityWeight Loss DietingWeddingsGardeningHome ImprovementRelationshipsGreen LivingNutritionNeighborhoodsCareers WorkplaceSales DealsHealthcareJobsHobbiesSportsSportsMLBNFLNBANHLSoccerFight SportsRecreational SportsCollege SportsGeneral SportsFantasy SportsMotorsportsHunting FishingHikingCampingRunningEquestrianWater SportsAction SportsEndurance SportsRecreation.
Strona 1 z 1: 1

Zaloguj się aby aktywnie uczestniczyć w forum flyingdutch.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestrujsię!