Strona korzysta z plików "cookies" w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

x

Załóż konto za darmo!

liczba słów w słowniku:

60 679

dodaj polski znak | pools letter toevoegen

nie wiesz jak napisać słówka NL? Skorzystaj z podpowiadacza!

SPRAWY ORGANIZACYJNE
Temat:

Once you do so saradomin will bless your armor

Strona 1 z 1: 1
2021-03-15 07:23:24
sunxuemei
:: Użytkownik #1
użytkownik

Data rejestracji:
2021-03-15

Re: Once you do so saradomin will bless your armor

Once [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/buy-osrs-gold]RuneScape 2107 gold[/url] you do so saradomin will bless your armor so that it is not penetrated by the forces of evil. What a present for protecting him from his banishment huh. . .lol. . .but never the less after this happens the screen shakes and you here a rumbling sound. Talk to Saradomin (still feeble attempting to obtain strength (full strength lvl 1250 but will never reach that) lvl 750 and he informs you that is a sign which Guthix is half-awake (not good)

return to the lost territory of Guthix and you see yet another dark figure lvl 150....guess who....walk towards it and next thing you know your at the Zammorak Chapel near ardougne. The figure is now lvl 200. Talk to the figure... and you guessed it he would like you to repair his body....joy o pleasure. . .but this time he says in the event that you do not he will tear you limb from limb sooo....you don't have any choice.

He needs to be fast, needs to have the power to bind runes in any given moment, he must have many arrows to get strengthful quick ranged strikes, and he wants a slayer staff to slay whatever crosses his path, and 10 seaweed for his enemies to endure (I dont know why, thats all I could think of RS can change this however they need im just the messenger boy)

Give him all of the things and you guessed it....he desires a wizard mind bomb. Hand it to him and then turns into the devious Zammorak. Speak to Zammorak (still feeble (full strength lvl 1250, but may never reach that) lvl 800 and he states" to your rediness to serve the darkness I give u this" he enchants you so you can resist attacks against the [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]buy School RuneScape Gold[/url] forces of goodness.
Strona 1 z 1: 1

Zaloguj się aby aktywnie uczestniczyć w forum flyingdutch.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestrujsię!