Strona korzysta z plików "cookies" w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Plików Cookies. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

x

Załóż konto za darmo!

liczba słów w słowniku:

60 679

dodaj polski znak | pools letter toevoegen

nie wiesz jak napisać słówka NL? Skorzystaj z podpowiadacza!

SPRAWY ORGANIZACYJNE
Temat:

baby nike lebron shoes on sale kicks when i play music

Strona 1 z 1: 1
2015-12-21 16:08:34
googbaycoco
:: Użytkownik #1
użytkownik

Data rejestracji:
2015-11-25

Re: baby nike lebron shoes on sale kicks when i play music

baby nike lebron shoes on sale kicks when i play music
My husband and I are both trained opera singers and our little lady has decided that when daddy sings, she kicks, and when mommy sings, she listens. Probably due to the extra movement/engagment of muscles when I sing that she gets to feel and be a part of. She also likes to move when we play opera or other loud/resonant types of music cheap nike lebron shoes somehow, she is just not as responsive to subtler genres. haha. I have decided that her kicks are a happy response because she also gets really active right after I eat.
I'm a music teacher trust me she likes it! Just don't put headphones on your belly I've heard of mom's doing this. That is too much volume for those little ears. The things they can hear naturally through your belly are fine. They'll also love it http://www.nikeshoesa.com/nike-lebron-c-82/ if you dance/move and they feel the vibration.
FYI research has proven babies can recognize songs that were sung to them in the womb after birth. nike lebron shoes for sale Babies as young as a few weeks old have been recorded matching the tonic (main note the scale of the song is based on) with their cry.
Strona 1 z 1: 1

Zaloguj się aby aktywnie uczestniczyć w forum flyingdutch.

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestrujsię!